Saturday 20 August 2011

The Road to Literary Fame

Here is an excellent feature article in my local regional newspaper The Sentinel (North Staffordshire and South Cheshire) - Family Holidays on Cornish Coast set scene for Ghostly Tale


It feels like I'm on a wild roller coaster at the moment, and it is fantastic! A word of advice for budding writers out there: just get out and broadcast the news about your book. You will be surprised at how many people take in interest in your work. Go get 'em!

Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine - good blog, I'm in North Staffs too - Stoke (originally from West Yorkshire. Looking for ways to get readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,

    Thank you so much for the feedback! Great to meet you, Stoke is very familiar to me...

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete