Sunday 22 July 2012

Review - The Mark of a Druid by Rhonda Carpenter

I recently read The Mark of a Druid by Rhonda Carpenter after downloading the free Kindle version that is currently available. Here is my review:




I really enjoyed this book! At the beginning I struggled to get involved. There are lots of characters, and I became very confused trying to decipher their connections and relationships. This isn’t helped by the fact that the story revolves around past lives, regression, and people remembering themselves in different eras. My advice is to stick with it, because once you get half way through, you will be hooked! I loved the historical references, because it resonated with me personally, as it will to anybody who feels drawn to Celtic heritage and ancient folklore. It is different to anything I have read before, and I am very impressed with the author and the way she wove a very difficult story into something entertaining and absorbing. Try it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment