Thursday 28 February 2013

#amwriting February Writing Schedule Review

Once again I am surprised that we have reached the end of the month, although I shouldn’t be since we all know February is a short month anyway. Still, when every day is filled with activity and you have a never-ending to-do list, I suppose it kind of keeps you on your toes. Being pregnant with my second child is an added challenge!

It has been a very productive month actually, so my 2013 resolutions are still running smoothly and I am still feeling very positive. I have submitted another short story to a competition, this time for the Writers Magazine. I have worked on my current novel about a vampire hunter in the North of England, although it is stumbling along and I’m still not sure of the direction with this one. A challenge is always good though!

And, finally on the writing front, I have knuckled down with both of my blogs (you can see my personal blog on Wordpress) to keep them updated and as entertaining as possible. I welcome any comments that offer constructive advice or guidance if you feel I am lacking in anything. Similarly if you enjoy reading my blogs, please tell me! We writers are a sensitive breed, and we thrive on praise and admiration from our readers. We have to take small pleasures where we can…

I am also working hard on my business plan as a freelance copy writer, editor and proofreader. Having spent several years working on personal projects for friends and family, I have decided to utilize my skills and build on my portfolio of published works. If you are interested, you can see me on Suite101 and Write and Share. If you have a project that needs professional assistance, do not hesitate to contact me. I am here to help!

1 comment:

  1. My Name is Kelly Williams from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete