Saturday 16 February 2013

Book Review: Tapping the Power Within by Iyanla Vanzant


Here is my review of the spiritual non-fiction book, Tapping the Power Within: A Path to Self Empowerment for Women.


This book was written by Iyanla Vanzant, who is a Yoruba priestess and an ordained minister in Christian New Thought. I found the book very easy to read, and her tone was informal and inspirational. She is basically a human just like the rest of us, who has had unique experiences throughout her life that have shaped her spiritual beliefs and general attitude. The book was helpful in making me realize that my own spiritual journey runs alongside my daily life, and on many occasions interconnects with it. I came away with renewed determination and vigour, and I admire Vanzant for her frank accounts of life in describing how other people can learn to help themselves to be happier and more fulfilled.

You can see my article A Book that Brought my Spiritual Life into Perspective over on my personal blog.

1 comment:

  1. My Name is Kelly Williams from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete