Sunday 3 February 2013

Valentines Day Vampire Bite Blog Hop

One of my New Year's resolutions was to get involved in some blog hops with both my author blog, and my personal one. I have thrown myself into the challenge by opening up my blog for guest appearances by fellow authors (message me if you would like a spot), and now I have joined my first blog hop. I will be writing about my favourite subject on Valentine's Day, and the very romantic topic is, of course, vampires!


I am currently considering my options, and wondering which angle to take for my blog post. I am thinking it is a good time to tie in with the upcoming release of my third Redcliffe novel, Love Redeems (A Redcliffe Novel). And, in the spirit of love and romance for Valentine's Day, I think it might be nice to share some background information about my favourite vampire, the incredibly gorgeous, moody and complicated Detective Jack Mason, lover and soulmate to our witch heroine, Jessica Stone.


If you would like a preview of the vampires of Redcliffe, Cornwall, hop over to Wattpad now, where you can read the entire first novel Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel), free. It is online for a limited time only as I promote the series that also includes Love Kills (A Redcliffe Novel) and Love Redeems (A Redcliffe Novel). Have a read, and tell me what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment