Thursday 5 March 2015

World Book Day 2015 #BBSOE

Happy World Book Day! I couldn't let the day pass by without joining in the festivities, although admittedly it is a very small celebration over here (cue tiny pop of a tiny bottle top). Join me, please, and share some bookish love!


The official website seems geared towards a younger audience, which is no good for me since I write strictly adult novels and short stories. I find it a little sad that adults are not encouraged to get in the spirit, dress up like their favourite characters for the day, and make some fun. Are we all perhaps a little too busy being grown-ups?


Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

4 comments:

  1. I would dress up. Alice I think in a blue dress and headband :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, good choice! There's a bit of Alice in all of us book lovers I reckon... I would have to dress up in something really extravagant, perhaps a velvet coat and taffeta gown so I could be Mina Harker from Dracula... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about this earlier- I got a bit stressed because I couldn't decide who I would be! Maybe that's why adults don't get involved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point! We should do a World Book Week, and then dress up differently every day,,,

    ReplyDelete