Thursday 10 November 2016

A Slow and Steady Start to #NaNoWriMo2016

Just a brief update today since I am well on the way to completing #NaNoWriMo2016 and I am powering through! Well, ok, I am plodding through at the moment, but I am happy with my progress and that’s the main thing. I have broken the 15k barrier and plan to hit 25k words halfway through November, keeping me on track to succeed. How is your #NaNoWriMo progressing?


Thinking back to 2015, and by this time I was in a very different place with my writing. I was reeling from the death of my beloved Nanna, and keeping my focus on the writing in her memory. She was so very proud of my author achievements! I still miss her, and even now I feel tearful when I remember her loss. But I have over 30 years of happy memories to treasure with my grandparents, and so I count my blessings. Happy writing, my friends!

Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about Nanna. May God continue to comfort you and give you more writing achievement. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect! http://authorscourtwithme.blogspot.com.ng/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, it has been a while since I visited WLC!

      Delete