Thursday 2 February 2017

My Vampire Boyfriend & Valentines Book Signing Event

I have been very quiet on the book front for the past ten months or so, and with good reason. I am still writing, but I am also planning and organizing my books and their design. One challenge has been that of the book cover, and to that end I am in the process of having professional covers designed for some of my self-published books, in keeping with the contemporary Gothic feel of my work. Today I give you My Vampire Boyfriend (A Redcliffe Short Story Anthology) - what do you think?


Grab your copy of the anthology today, then come and see me in Telford this weekend so we can discuss all things Gothic, vampire and magical... I'm bringing my Tarot cards! 


Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment