Thursday 13 April 2017

#ThrowbackThursday and the #AtoZChallenge

Two years ago, I participated in the April #AtoZChallenge. I did it to explore themes in my Redcliffe novels series, and a method for keeping up with a regular writing routine. It was a lot of fun, but also a lot of hard work, and I decided not to actively participate in the #AtoZChallenge this year because I simply could not fit it in with my current daily schedule.


I decided to look back at my #AtoZChallenge blog post for 13th April 2015. It was the letter K, and I wrote a post about one of the characters in my upcoming novel Eye of the Tiger (A Redcliffe Novel). She is a werewolf, and you can follow the link to read more. I had planned to release Eye of the Tiger earlier, but events intervened and so now I am rescheduling. Tentatively, I would like to release it at the end of June, but I am currently working with a cover designer and more updates will follow.


Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment