Monday 16 October 2017

Inspired by the Books I Read

Sometimes I become so engrossed in my writing that I forget the importance of reading other books. Then I binge on several novels in a short space of time. I usually have at least one book in progress at any given time, and usually I will try and read a fiction and a non-fiction story simultaneously. It all depends on my current obsessions.


 Recently I discovered some erotic stories that really caught my imagination, sending me off into a spiral of creative possibilities. Then I found the Blood and Absinthe vampire novels series by Chloe Hart. I am smitten! Currently reading book 3 in the series, these stories remind me why I write about supernatural creatures. The vampires have pulled me away from the wolf pack, and I am desperate to write some more novels. Inspiration is everywhere!


Have you discovered the Redcliffe novels? Sign up today, and receive your fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment