Monday 15 January 2018

Indulging my Inner Vamp

I have been making lots of new friends across social media recently, and they have reminded my about why I write vampire stories. I have always felt deeply passionate and intrigued about the culture and folklore of vampires, and yes, there is a sexual element to that. I feel the need to express those dark and dangerous thoughts that lurk beneath my innocent exterior, and vampires and werewolves provide the perfect platform to vent my frustrations.

Click the image to get your FREE COPY

One of my earlier vampire novels is in desperate need of a little love… It is called The Darkness of Love, and came about purely as a spin-off from the Redcliffe novels series. I introduced a vampire named Marcus Scott, and he was supposed to be a supporting character. He proved rather too confident and forceful, however, and he tormented my dreams until I wrote his story. The Darkness of Love is set in Victorian England, and tells the story about how Marcus Scott became a vampire. There is sex, blood and violence. You have been warned… and titillated!



Have you discovered the Redcliffe novels? Sign up today, and receive your fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment