Thursday 22 February 2018

Writing in the Background

It occurred to me recently that I haven’t done any proper writing so far this year. By that I mean I haven’t worked on any of my novels. The only writing I currently do is the freelance blog writing on my SpookyMrsGreen blog. My time has been stolen away by domestic dramas and related activity. The main issue is my house. We are currently trying to sell so that we can upsize and get me a proper office space, but our house has been on the market for almost a year and so far, nobody wants it.
I need an office, not my dining room table!
Apparently, the first-time buyers that we seek don’t want to put the work in to make our house pretty again. It is old, built in 1896, but it is a good sized 2-bed terrace, and it is solid, cosy and warm. For now, I veer between desperately wanting to redecorate and try to make it appealing, to constantly moving toys around to try and give us more floor space, to doing the constant round of cleaning and tidying that comes of having a family and preparing for house viewings (we have one later today). My writing will resume eventually.

Don’t forget to find me on social media:
My novels are adult paranormal with equal amounts of dark romance and contemporary English Gothic. Sign up now for special offers and book release news.

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete