Monday 21 March 2022

Book Review: Dìonadair: Tango Down Duology Part 1 - A Scottish second chance romance by Louise Murchie

It’s a long time since I read a book that stayed with me like this one. I got so hooked that I had to read it in one day, wandering around the house with my kindle in my hands, trying to multitask. That is the sign of a good book for me!

 


The bit I enjoyed most was the three-way relationship that developed between Blythe and her men (brothers, by the way). Maybe it speaks to my inner thoughts, but I found it fascinating and interesting to read. Throw in the military references, modern technology, suspense, and mystery, and you have an intense book to read.

I haven't read anything like this before and now I'm desperate for the sequel. Mature characters, tech galore, suspense and action. And let's not forget the 3-way sex and lots of it! I like that the story is set in Edinburgh, it makes a nice change from the heavy London focus for this type of novel. I loved it!

You can find Louise Murchie on social media and you can buy the book here.



Download your FREE copy of It’s Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story) and meet the werewolves of Cornwall, England.  Click here

1 comment: