Thursday 23 June 2022

Surfing with Werewolves in #TheRedcliffeNovels Series

He left with a brief nod to Danny and Simon. When the door closed behind him, I looked at the two wolves standing in my kitchen. Both looked like stereotypical surfer dudes. Danny was wearing khaki trousers with a bright yellow t-shirt that had a crazy abstract print on it. Simon was wearing black baggy shorts with a green t-shirt.  His blonde hair fell in unruly waves around his face, and his sunglasses were hooked into the front of the t-shirt. I hadn’t even noticed the sun shining outside, although I did feel the unusual warmth of this early autumn day.

 “Ok,” I said with a sigh, “Shall we go and watch TV like normal people?”




🔥Excerpt from Love Redeems (A Redcliffe Novel) Book 3🔥

Download your FREE copy of It’s Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story) and meet the werewolves of Cornwall, England.  Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment