Wednesday 27 July 2022

Just your average Cheshire Housewife - who used to hunt Vampires!

I had this vague idea that I would stab her through the heart and finish her off, but I knew it wouldn’t be that simple. My heart raced when I thought about her. I remembered the taste of her lips, the touch of her fingers, and the way she would stare at me so intensely. I almost drifted into a daydream, until I heard car horns blaring and returned my attention to the road. The last thing I needed right now was a car accident because I wasn’t thinking straight. Nope. Now I had to switch back into ‘Mummy’ mode and go and take care of my children. I was doing this for them, after all.


🔥Excerpt from Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green.


Download your FREE copy of It’s Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story) and meet the werewolves of Cornwall, England.  Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment