Wednesday 17 October 2012

Meet the Author and Mind, Body Spirit in Nantwich, Cheshire

October is progressing very nicely and I am preparing for the crazy month that will be National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) in November. In the meantime, I am getting back out there and making myself available to you, my readers and friends! Join me at the Civic Hall in Nantwich, Cheshire on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th October for a fabulous Mind, Body and Spirit event brought to you by Rosemary Douglas.


 I will be offering signed copies of my first two novels Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel) and Love Kills (A Redcliffe Novel). If you haven’t heard about them, get more details on my website, along with a free short story. They are perfect for Halloween, and a great stocking filler if you have started your Christmas shopping…

Aside from books I will be offering Tarot and Oracle card readings to help you with those tricky or confusing situations we all have to deal with in life. There will be musicians, therapists, healers, and lots of beautiful trinkets, tools and accessories for sale. You can purchase angel drawings and paintings, crystals, incense, fairy goodies and much more.



No comments:

Post a Comment