Friday 30 November 2012

Meet the Vampire Book Realm Authors at Coffee Time Romance


I have already posted about this a few weeks’ ago, but remember our date for Friday 30th November (oh, that would be today, now in fact!) I will be live in the Latte Lounge at Coffee Time Romance, along with my fellow authors from the Vampire Book Realm.

This is an all-day event, so drop by anytime and say hello! We are running cool competitions, discussing all aspects of our books, and I will even post excerpts from my newest vampire tale, The Vampire of Blackpool (fresh from the NaNoWriMo press!)

So remember, pop in to our forum any time today at Coffee Time Romance. If you love vampires, you will love the Vampire Book Realm… 

2 comments:

  1. Jack is the vampire, yes? I enjoyed reading your excerpt! It really drew me in! I must read this book! Both of them! And I love reading first person POV stories, even better when they're about vampires and werewolves! I'm so glad I found out about this series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tricia,
    Sorry for the delay,I have no internet at the moment due to a server fault. Anyway, you are correct, and you are the winner of a personal signed copy of my debut novel 'Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel)! Please email your postal address to spiritsistersinfo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete