Saturday 20 July 2013

The Writer on Maternity Leave

You may wonder why my blog has gone a little quiet recently. It is because I am expecting a baby any day now, and so I am a little distracted as you can imagine! I have a toddler who is very lively, a husband who recently had an accident at work (not too serious thankfully), and a boisterous dog to contend with, so my writing schedule has gone a little sporadic.


My current task is to finish editing the manuscript for my Victorian vampire novel The Darkness of Love, which is due for release in September and will be published by Chances Press. I am just over halfway through the manuscript now, so hopefully I will find time and energy to complete it before my new baby arrives. I really do not want to miss the deadline. I suppose in a way I am expecting two babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment