Tuesday 29 March 2016

Thank You for a Magickal Weekend

Hello my friends, how are you? Today I am preparing to catch up with some work, and I am currently enjoying a week away from home and staying with my Mum. Don't you just love going back home? It is great to catch up with friends and family that you haven't seen for ages, and those memories and new stories offer up some great literary fodder for creative endeavors.


This weekend has been very magickal for me. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Rosemary Douglas mind, body and spirit event in Stafford. I got to know some of my fellow spiritual seekers a little better, I soaked in the atmosphere and energy of the Spiritualist church where we held the event, and I got to play my didgeridoo! It was wonderful to meet some new friends as well. Did you get your free book yet? No? Well, sign up now and I will send it to you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment