Monday 19 December 2016

What Does the Pagan Housewife want for Christmas?

You will probably not be surprised to hear that my Christmas wishlist consists mostly of books. Before I was a writer, I was a voracious reader, and books have always been the most favourite item in my Christmas gift pile (except the year when I received a junior typewriter from Father Christmas – now that was special!)



I took a glance at my Amazon wishlist and picked out two of the items that I would most love to receive for Christmas. The first is a book called What Dwells Within – A Study of Spirit Attachment. I am fortunate to be acquainted with one of the authors of this book, and I know that I like his work, so this is a must have for my collection. It would also be a great research tool for my ghost hunting 
pastime.



The second preferred Christmas gift is something a little bit fun and novelty. It is the Housewives Tarot – A Domestic Divination Kit. Well, it comes with the territory, don’t you think? And it would be a fabulous tool for my #365DaysofTarot challenge in 2017…


Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment