Thursday 16 February 2017

#ScribeFest Short Story Competition – Submissions Welcome!

“It was a human skull” – so begins the tale of The Canal Detective, but how will it end? That is for you, my quick-witted, creative crime writer, to tell us! Enter the Scribe Short Story competition now and see what you can win… competitions running for adults and children, see website for submission guidelines and criteria.


#ScribeFest celebrates all aspects of writing, illustrating and art. 23rd-25th March 2017
Follow Scribe Festival on Twitter, use the hashtag #ScribeFest to see live updates, and like our page on Facebook to see exclusive news and giveaways before and during the event.


Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment