Thursday 4 May 2017

Let’s Get This Sorted! #15kinMay #amwriting

I decided to look back at some old blog posts and see if I could glean a little inspiration and motivation to move forward from my current writing slump. I had forgotten all about my participation in the #15kinMay challenge back in 2013. It looks as though this was a short-lived social media trend, but I think it would be a good opportunity to get myself back in gear again this month.


What I want to do is finish the first draft of my current WIP, which is book 5 in the Redcliffe novels series. That will probably take around 15000 words, so this is a great opportunity to get myself up to date. How do you fix a problem when your writing slows down? I know the cause of my problems, and am working towards releasing those blocks and freeing my time a bit more. It is all a work in progress.


Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment