Monday 11 June 2018

My Vampire Boyfriend (A Redcliffe Anthology) #erotic #summerholiday #beachreads


Why must you run away from our wolf, Jessica?”
            I opened my eyes as I heard the voice of my animal familiar, Suri, drifting through my head. Rinsing shampoo out of my hair, I angled my head forward so the jet of hot water hit my shoulder blades. The shower pressure was nice and strong, and I took a moment to savour the sensation, almost like a massage. My shoulders were very tense these days.
            “I didn’t run away from him, Suri,” I said out loud to the empty bathroom, “He was busy with Simon and I didn’t want to intrude.”
            He always has time for us,” my snow tiger insisted, “You are his mate. You come before all others in his pack, and you know it.
            I shuddered even with the heat of the shower enveloping me. This magic was very strong, and very potent. It frightened me, not least because I was the one that had made the connection with Danny, and I didn’t know how. Apparently, my animal familiar was very powerful in her own right, but she remained trapped in a magical world somewhere within my psyche. I couldn’t explain it to anyone, although I had tried with my human best friend Liz. It was very difficult.
            “I am not his mate,” I insisted, smoothing conditioner into my hair, “I am his friend. And I am his brother’s girlfriend.”

This anthology contains adult themes, and scenes of a sexual nature. The short stories offer a glimpse into the sexual adventures of a fledgling witch, her vampire and werewolf, and their friends in various situations.

Available at Amazon US; AmazonUK


Don’t forget to find me on social media:

My novels are adult paranormal with equal amounts of dark romance and contemporary English Gothic. Sign up now for special offers, book release news, and your FREE Redcliffe story to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment