Monday 22 October 2018

Halloween Release! Heart of the Vampire (A Redcliffe Novel) Book 5


Ooh launch day is nearly here! My next book in the Redcliffe novels series: Heart of the Vampire, will be released on Halloween. Samhain is fast approaching in Redcliffe, Cornwall, and Jessica Stone must learn about control, power, and the love that she truly feels for her vampire boyfriend and his brother.


“Can we ever be friends like we used to be?” I asked in a small voice.
He quirked his lips in a smile and shook his head.
“I don’t think so,” he said sadly, “Too much has happened in the last few months. I tried to keep you away from my pack, to keep you safe. But now I am worried about how safe I am from you… and your snow tiger.”



Read the first four Redcliffe novels now so you can catch up with the story so far – Buy on Amazon; Buy from other stores. Keep searching and sharing #TheRedcliffeNovels online to get your hands on the new release.


 Are you Team Jack or Team Danny? Sign up now and receive your FREE story from #TheRedcliffeNovels series set in Cornwall, England.

1 comment: