Sunday 4 September 2022

#BookReview A Bridge to Forever by N. Dune

I follow this author on social media and was attracted to the book, so I bought my copy and added it to my summer reading list. I was not disappointed! Read on to see my review.

My Review

Reading this story had me drawing comparisons with my own life, and I really felt for Ben and Raz. The book is sweet, dramatic and I think it offers a great example of 21st Century literature. I describe this book as beautiful, emotional, and sweet!

The book was well written and carefully edited.

About the Book

Raz

Left with a sense of guilt at his failure to protect his childhood friend, Raz has lost his way in the darkness that consumes him.

A chance meeting with another man allows him to regain some control of his life… Will he take it?

How could this affect his relationship with the one man who has always stood by him?

Ben

Faced with his own heartbreak, Ben struggles to continue supporting his boyfriend in the way he knows that Raz needs. He wants to move forward, pull away from the despair that has surrounded them for months and give them both time to heal and make a future together, but is that what Raz still wants?

A friend’s kidnapping and the loss of a family member has left Raz and Ben in immense pain, but with no physical wound to show for it. The size of the chasm between them has continued to grow as they attempt to live side by side but not together. How will they begin to build a bridge and heal the gaping wound between them?

Is it too late for these two lovers to reconnect and overcome the darkness that threatens to pull them apart forever?

A Bridge To Forever is a standalone steamy MM romance set in the Beyond the Tide world. Get your copy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment