Saturday 26 April 2014

#AmReading ***The Redcliffe Novels Special Offer!*** Hot British Urban Fantasy Series

That’s right folks, I am promoting again! *Groan* I know, I know, but how else will I save up for a new car? Or my campervan for that matter…


Anyway, back to the subject. My fabulous urban fantasy series the Redcliffe novels are on special offer at the moment if you purchase them on Kindle. How convenient! You could download them all now for less than the price of a posh coffee or a fancy cake… And you could be reading them on the bus, the plane, the train, or at  home if you prefer.


Read them anywhere, but I guarantee you will fall in love with the Mason brothers and their friends! If you prefer the anti-hero character types then look no further. I try to conform to traditional stereotypes with my vampires, witches and werewolves, but you know what, this is how they are and there is nothing I can do about it!


Have a lovely day my friends, and feel free to leave a review when you are finished…

No comments:

Post a Comment