Thursday 1 February 2018

Love Redeems (A Redcliffe Novel) Book 3 #TheRedcliffeNovels

Life has changed forever in Redcliffe, Cornwall. Jessica Stone used to be a normal, happy human. Now she is an angry, conflicted and confused witch. It all happened when she met Detective Jack Mason and his identical twin brother Danny. Jessica almost died twice, fell into a love triangle, and she became a murderer. Now she faces the ultimate challenge as she continues the fight to save the man she loves, while simultaneously struggling with her lust for his werewolf brother and their vampire friend. Can she survive, or will love finally end her life completely?


The Redcliffe novels series follow the adventures of bookshop owner Jessica Stone as she meets a man and falls in love, only to discover the hidden werewolf secrets of her close friends. That includes Simon Bunce, manager of the Ship Inn, who turns out to be lieutenant to the Redcliffe werewolf pack, and lover to the wolf alpha Danny Mason. He fights to protect his master from the ethereal animal familiar who threatens to claim their pack. Who knew the Cornish coast could be so deadly?



Excerpt:

“Of course we frighten the alpha,” she said scornfully, in my mind, “He is but a wolf. We are far superior. Allow me to demonstrate.”
            And she sprang forward without warning, heading straight for my body. I cried out, trying to move away from Danny and Simon, but I was too slow. My body convulsed as Suri merged her spirit with mine. I felt it happen, but I was powerless to react. I had no idea what I was dealing with. I was still just a witch in training. Opening my eyes, I turned slowly, searching for the alpha male. Danny was standing in the doorway, staring at me, his own power flaring, swirling around him in a delicious storm of turmoil. Licking my lips, I advanced upon him slowly, stalking my prey. My body felt lithe and supple, and while I still looked and walked like a human, I could feel a tail swishing behind me, and my muscles were that of the snow tiger. She was superimposed around my body, and both wolves could clearly see her.
            “Jessica,” Danny said, shaking his head, “Jessica, please don’t do this. Send her away. Fight her.”
            I laughed, and my voice sounded deep and throaty, ending in a growl.
            “I do not want to send her away,” I said, “I want to embrace her power. She is my tiger. We work together.”
            “You don’t mean that,” Danny replied, “Remember who I am.”
            “You are the alpha male,” I said, “You are worthy of our attention.”
            “Jessica,” Danny said, “I do not want to play with your tiger. I want you,” he paused, staring at me with glowing blue eyes, “Jessica, I want you.” He said again.
            I hesitated, mulling over his words. Something stirred within me, a memory of another man who looked identical to the alpha. The other man was not a wolf. He was dead.  I didn’t want a dead thing. I wanted heat, power, and life. I moved towards the alpha, my body preparing to pounce. My movements were smooth, agile and feline. I loved the way I moved, so graceful and delicate, so strong. I pounced.
               

Have you discovered the Redcliffe novels? Sign up today, and receive your fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete