Monday 8 January 2018

What Shall I Do in 2018?

Each year I find myself setting out targets and plans designed to help move my business forward and set me on course to be rich and famous. Each year it doesn’t quite work out the way I expect. We have family dramas. We have domestic interference. We have relationships, children, extended family and friends to care for. And my business plans get pushed further back, and I find myself desperately grabbing a couple of hours here and there to do a bit of networking and set up some blog posts.



I have decided not to set myself any strict targets or requirements in 2018. Our house is currently up for sale, and I hope that the first half of the year will involve completion of a sale and subsequent move. I will have to project manage the whole thing since it was my idea in the first place (my poor husband!), and so I do not need any further complications or demands on my time. Suffice to say that for now I plan to finish the books I am currently writing, publish the final two books in the Redcliffe novels series, and just take each day as it comes. What are your business plans for 2018? Or are you taking a break?

Have you discovered the Redcliffe novels? Sign up today, and receive your fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment