Wednesday 30 June 2021

Enjoy a Victorian Love Affair on Holiday

This summer isn’t turning out quite as we expected. Or maybe it is. Here in the UK we are “strongly advised” to stay local as much as possible and only take a holiday within our country. I am happy enough with the arrangement since I don’t crave anywhere exotic. I am just as happy on Blackpool beach as I would be anywhere else!

 


Perhaps you need some books for your summer reading selection. May I offer a suggestion or several? I know a rather cheeky, seductive vampire who loves attention, and you can find him in the Redcliffe novels series and in his own standalone novel and short story.

Have you met Marcus Scott? He is a millionaire playboy who first appears in Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel), leaving a trail of chaos and confusion in his wake. He was never meant to be such a powerful character. But he is very persuasive, especially when he turns on the charm and fixes that icy blue gaze on me… *swoon*

 


You can find out more about Marcus Scott in the Redcliffe novels, a contemporary adult paranormal romance series set in Cornwall. And you can read the story of his human life in The Darkness of Love, set on a Victorian country estate in Hampshire. He also features in my spin-off short story, Christmas With the Vampires (yes, I know, totally out of season). Happy holidays!


Download your FREE copy of It’s Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story) and meet the werewolves of Cornwall, England. Click here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment