Sunday 12 June 2022

Spoiler Alert! Sequel to Vampire of Blackpool by Catherine Green


 ðŸ‘‰ Spoiler Alert! ✍️

 

Have you read Vampire of Blackpool yet? You may not want to read this sneaky snippet from the sequel, one of my current works-in-progress (includes explicit language):

👄😈👀

“I’m hungry,”
Raising my eyes, I smiled coldly at my new student.
“I know,” I replied quietly, before returning my attention to the laptop.
“No,” he growled, “I am really fucking hungry. It’s killing me. I need to feed.”
I sighed and rolled my shoulders, looking up at Ryan James with eyes that flashed silver as my temper flared.
“Yes,” I said in a voice grown thick with my extended fangs, “I know you are hungry, Ryan. The hunger never fades. You simply learn to exist with it.”



Download your FREE copy of It’s Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story) and meet the werewolves of Cornwall, England.  Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment