Tuesday 19 July 2022

Werewolf Passion in Cornwall, England

 “You wanted to see me, Master?” I asked formally.

Danny suddenly leaped round the desk and grabbed me in a passionate embrace. I cried out in surprise as my body impacted with the rough stone wall, and I hungrily returned his kisses, growls of excitement escaping from both of us. He ground his body against me, fondling and grabbing my curves, as I pushed my hands underneath his shirt and raked my nails across his skin, our beasts rising in response to our lust.

We jumped apart as someone cleared his throat loudly. Danny turned round, and we saw Simon standing in the doorway, grinning at us mischievously.

“I don’t like to interrupt, but the pack is assembled in the throne room.” he said, inclining his head, “maybe I could join you both to finish this later?”

He winked and licked his lips.

🌞Excerpt from It's Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story) - download it for FREE now.


Download your FREE copy of It’s Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story) and meet the werewolves of Cornwall, England.  Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment