Tuesday 26 July 2022

The Vampires, the Vampire Hunter, and the Witch in Blackpool, England

 “Good morning, Jack,” I said pleasantly.

I turned to Samantha and then glanced at Ryan.

“May I introduce my old friend, Jack Mason,” I said to them both.

Jack sat down beside Ryan smoothly, and the hunter shifted uneasily in his chair, moving away from the strange visitor. Samantha stared in surprise.

“You’re a vampire,” she said quietly.

Jack smiled and nodded, and then turned towards Ryan.

“And you must be the hunter I have heard so much about,” he said confidently, “I am familiar with your organization, although I have not yet come across your name on their records. Are you one of the selected elite?”

Ryan frowned and his energy spiked defensively.

“How do you know about us?” he asked in a low voice.

Jack’s smile faded.

“I am a police detective,” he announced, “And I came to Blackpool yesterday when we received word about a series of murders with suspiciously similar causes of death.”

🌞Excerpt from Vampire of Blackpool by Catherine Green.


Download your FREE copy of It’s Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story) and meet the werewolves of Cornwall, England.  Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment