Sunday 14 April 2013

Join me for Vampires and Lattes with Coffee Time Romance!

You are cordially invited to join the Vampire Book Realm at Coffee Time Romance, for our author event on Saturday 20th April from 12:00 am MDT (7:00am GMT). The event runs all day, and we will be discussing vampires and lattes, among other things. Our authors are offering a tantalising selection of vampire fiction for you to sink your teeth into, and there will be prizes, giveaways and competitions galore.




See our Facebook event page for more details and to get a head start on meeting your favourite authors…




I will share more about my adult paranormal romance series the Redcliffe novels, including Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel), Love Kills (A Redcliffe Novel) and Love Redeems (A Redcliffe Novel). I might even give away a few eBooks, if I’m feeling generous!


See you there!

2 comments:

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect! Hope to see more from you :D

    ReplyDelete